Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In the Heat of the Night


A British woman is claiming that an order that bans her from making extremely loud noises during sexual intercourse is a breach of her human rights.Caroline, 48, and Steve Cartwright's love making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" and drowned out their neighbours' televisions.Even the local mail carrier and a woman, who walked past the house taking her child to school, complained about the noise. Neighbors said the couple had sex every night of the week and their sex sessions would begin around midnight and last for two or three hours. Plus, a recording of their sex was played in court.Caroline's defense was she had a right to "respect for her private and family life". She also claimed that she could not help making the loud noise during sex with her husband."I did not understand why people asked me to be quiet because to me it is normal. I didn't understand where they were coming from," she told the judge. "I have tried to minimise the situation by having sex in the morning - not at night - so the noise was not waking anybody. I may be sympathetic to it but it is not something I am doing on purpose."Get it, girl.


Wendyista

No comments:

Post a Comment