Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is Nothing Sacred?


Detroit man accused of raping grandmother
By Jonathan Oosting MLive.com
October 27, 2009, 7:38AM
A Detroit grandmother says her 19-year-old step-grandson raped her on several occasions, and she hopes he is treated the same way in prison.Fox 2 reports Lee Aaron Moorer will face multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct on Tuesday, and that his step-grandmother will testify against him.But first, the unidentified victim sat down with the television station to share her story."I want everybody to know he's a rapist, and he's done it to me more than once," she told Brad Edwards."I allowed him and his mother to live with me, and this is what I get."The grandmother said medication she takes makes her groggy, and she woke up recently and saw Moorer pulling up his pants.In text messages Moorer allegedly sent to his grandmother, he asked her not to tell anyone and threatened suicide.But the grandmother offered no sympathy."I just want him to be violated like he violated me," she said. "If he goes to jail, I hope they rape him. I hope they make him somebody's princess. I really do."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for every other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written
    in such an ideal manner? I've a project that I am just now operating on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.


    My web site http://dhth7alt.com/

    ReplyDelete