Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Absences Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...




Hey folks I was M.I.A for a minute however now I'm back did you Miss Me : )...I wanted to give thanks to my friends and family for the support and continued interest. I do apologize for the inconvenience associated with commenting however please create an Id for my blog if possible in order to be able to share your thoughts. Which is one of the main reasons I decided to create my own blog I wanted to get an insight into points of views by others.

Also as a new tradition, started by my pretty cousin Treava, if you have a topic of interest you wish for me to post please feel free to let me know either by commenting or via email at tiffanybryce1@gmail.com.

On a side note if the commenting section becomes problematic I may move my blogsite to a different location I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment