Friday, May 29, 2009

Back in tha Day


According to a young woman calling herself Sophie: "One evening, one of my older girlfriends called me and invited me to a private club."
"I was underage at the time but my friend was dating Rick James."
"Later that night, I left the club with my friend and Rick, we went to the hotel where they were staying. We sat around together, and they freebased cocaine and they wouldn't let me try it. Later, they went off to the bedroom. I left for home."
"Later, I found out that Rick had gone into convulsions in a seizure from the drugs and almost died. My girlfriend told me she freaked out and ran naked down the hotel hallway screaming for help. An ambulance finally arrived and took him to the hospital."
"This incident was covered up."


(Source:PanacheReport)

No comments:

Post a Comment