Friday, May 22, 2009

What is the point then?


We received the following from a concerned reader via email: I am on the scene and well known in a lot of the gay circles in VA and there is an interesting topic I would like you to shed some light on.
I have no clue if this is just a situation VA is facing or if it is going on elsewhere but….here goes: Many MTF’s (male to females) are having sex with “lesbian” women. Its very hush hush, but it is happening. Many of my transgender friends go on the stroll and then come home to their women and have sex with them. If you know of any info on this topic could you please post it? It needs to be put out there because this is a huge health risk especially since some of my T-girls are infected. I would greatly appreciate it.



(Source: Panache Report)

No comments:

Post a Comment