Friday, May 29, 2009

Bubba Sparxxx Arrested....


Rapper Bubba Sparxxx was arrested in Clearwater, Florida Hooters on Sunday night (May 17) for illegal drugs.
According to TampaBay.com, the 32-year-old rapper (real name: Warren Mathis) was busted in the act of buying drugs by an off duty police officer.
The reports says he was purchasing Tranxene, a prescription medication subscribed to individuals suffering from anxiety.
Bubba was arrested, booked on felony possession of a controlled substance, and released on Monday (May 18) after posting $2,000 bail.
The rapper is best known for his 2006 top 10 smash hit, "Ms. New Booty," and his debut single "Ugly."


Damn as rich as I wanna be and as paid as I'm going to be I pray to GOD I don't let the evil in money destroy me it's crazy to see how quickly people go down hill after riding high!


(Source:BallerAlert)

No comments:

Post a Comment