Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Whitney!


More tidbits are emerging from today’s Oprah interview with Whitney Houston:
- Whitney contends ex-husband Bobby Brown was emotionally abusive during their marriage and at one point spit on her. Houston told Winfrey she “was horrified he spit on me, in my face” and that left her “very hurt, very angry.”
-Whitney says Bobby wasn’t physically abusive, but she adds “he slapped me once, but he got hit on the head three times by me.”
-”He was my drug,” Whitney told Oprah. “I didn’t do anything without him.”
-But she was also addicted to drugs. She says it got so bad that her mother enlisted sheriff’s deputies to force the singer into rehab. Mom Cissy Houston said, ‘I’m not losing you to the world. I’m not losing you to Satan. … I want my daughter back,’ ” Houston recalls.
-Bobby was there at the time. “She said, ‘If you move, Bobby, they’re gonna take you down. Don’t you make one move,’ ” Houston tells Winfrey. “And he stood there like — he was scared.”


FadedYouth

No comments:

Post a Comment