Monday, July 13, 2009

LaToya Speaks...


I believe Michael was murdered. I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren’t always on his side. They got him hooked on drugs. He was pure and clean and then drugs came back into his system. I think it shocked his system so much it killed him. He had needle marks on his neck and on his arms and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks. I cannot discuss that any further as I may jeopardize the investigation. I can, however, say that I have not changed my mind about my feeling that Michael was murdered. It will all come out. You will be shocked."
(Source:Rhymes)

No comments:

Post a Comment