Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tragic Part 2



Yesterday's news of a senseless hate crime really touched my heart and I hurt for the young man who died as a result of one stupid man's hatred. Tears flooded my eyes when I heard of his passing and my heart still aches knowing the aftermath of what his family has to face.

I know that one day we will all be reunited with God and our loved ones but becoming older and wiser and more aware of society makes it difficult to find reasoning to cope with this traumatic event. It seems ever since 911 any news of people murdering others for the sake of their own self-hate irritates the hell out of me. I wish as a nation we pray strong and hard for World Peace and even do our part to ensure it's success.

I don't feel like I have the right to post a picture of our Fallen Hero from yesterday's Holocaust Museum shooting but I will post a picture of the chaos in our Nation's Capitol.

No comments:

Post a Comment