Monday, June 29, 2009

Nothing but the Truth!


Debbie Rowe, the mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children, has told a British tabloid that she will not be seeking custody of Prince Michael or Paris Katherine admitting, "I was never a good mother, I never felt any attachment to them. It was a better feeling giving them to him than it was keeping them as my own. I know I will never see them again. I was never cut out to be a mother - I was no good. I don't want these children in my life. My children are my animals now." Debbie explained that, "Michael was divorced, lonely and wanted children. I was the one who said to him, 'I will have your babies'. I offered him my womb - it was a gift. It was something I did to keep him happy. I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm." Debbie explained the arrangement revealing, "I went to the 'office', which is what we called the medical clinic. They impregnated me. It's just like I impregnate my mares for breeding. It was very technical. Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."
(Jackedfrom:Rhymes)

No comments:

Post a Comment